I Have a Future!

Monday 9 February 2015

Hey there!

Hope you had a better than average Monday - mine was certainly top-notch.

I had an interview downtown this morning for the University of the Arts London and instead of driving in early with the commuters, my Mum and I decided to spend the night in the city at a super posh hotel!  Luckily for us, the interviews were being held right inside the hotel!  So much better than rushing to get ready at the break of dawn for the hectic drive.

Our girls only sleepover was so so special.  My Mum and I are practically sisters, we are that close.  Inseparable.  Except for bathrooms.  That's weird.  

Dinner at the hotel pub, drinks while watching the Grammy's on the couch, and a long night's sleep followed by room service and yes - COFFEE.  

  

Well - then there was the interview.  As excited as I was, the nerves finally kicked in as I got in the elevator.  The interview was only supposed to last until 10:30am so when I hadn't returned by 11, my Mum started freaking out slightly (she's a little paranoid).  

But hey - I got in!  I got offered a place to study at University of the Arts London (England, fyi)!  In my opinion, one of the best art schools in the world.  It's an honour to even be able to say I have a place there if I want it.





















And now my best friend, Fee, has to get Instagram, because she refused to unless I got this.  So Fee - I know you're reading this - get on the app store and get posting girlfriend!  Julia and I are waiting to unite the three musketeers on social media.  xx muah <3



Have a lovely week!



Love you and live good.

xo B  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips