#PeacePottruffWedding

Saturday 19 September 2015


Shabby Chic at its finest.

And groomsmen at their finest too.



Mireia and Andrew's wedding marks the first wedding I've ever been to without actually being in the wedding party.  And I have to admit, I cried.  A lot.  It didn't help that I was sitting beside my mother who was practically a human water fountain before the ceremony even began - what a suck!  

But up until today, I didn't like the idea of getting married.  I don't know very many people in my life who are in a successful relationship/marriage/whatever so I guess I've been a little turned off of the whole thing.  But seeing Mireia and Andrew today and the genuine love exuded not only by them, but by everybody - family and friends - in attendance, inspired me.  I hope all of those in attendance felt inspired by what we all got to experience today, because I think it was something very very special.



Here are some photos from around the wedding:












Home-made strawberry raspberry jam favours, courtesy of me and Mama Powell.










Charlie boy










Charity






Trevor & Andrew, stars of the evening...aka bartenders.
























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips