Etsy

Monday 26 October 2015




Besides the fact that I am officially on Etsy, I am now selling my art!


You can click here to be redirected to my new chic digital storefront or you can just navigate there by yourself using this:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBoldBlog




As it says over on my Etsy page, the mission of The Bold Blog store is to help design cohesive, professional platforms for you and your brand.  That could be anything from business cards to promotional products to blogging graphics, even simply matching social media profiles for all of your personal accounts.  Over at the shop, anything can be done!


To find my personal artworks for sale, you can view the most recent on the shop homepage, or click the Original Artwork tab in the sidebar.


Shoot me an email or send me a direct message from your Etsy account to learn more.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips