The Coveted Collection: First Edition

Saturday 10 January 2015

Hi guys!

I can't believe the first week of the year is already a thing of the past!

Maybe some of you read Sprinkle of Glitter's blog and maybe you don't but I'm about to take a page out of her book, inspired by a recent idea of hers...it's called a fashion wish list.  Lists in general are cool.  I like lists.  They're just a bunch load of fun to think up.  Now, I'm not saying that I own or plan to buy all of the things on my wish list; think of it instead as a Pinterest board titled What I would wear if I suddenly won the lottery or something.  Okay, here goes:


tortoise shell glasses
cat eye-shaped glasses
hats, hats, hats
thick heeled boots
ripped black skinny jeans
burgundy lipstick
ear cuffs
super soft loafers with denim capris
simple gold rings


I'm sure the list will grow rapidly, but it's a start!  I think it's ambitious to make wish lists; it gives you something to work toward; something to keep you on track, whatever track you might be on.  Keep your eye on the prize, right?  So what are you dreaming of this season?

Love you and live good.

xo B

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips