NARS Tinted Moisturizer Review

Saturday 5 July 2014

Hey Guys,


I've just gone on holiday for the summer, so I'm writing this from the couch of my new temporary living room and really enjoying myself!






So since I'm on vacation, I had to somehow get all - or almost all - of my makeup on the plane and here in one piece.  It was crazy, I have to say, but we made it!  The decision process of what to bring and leave behind was a tough one, and along the way, I realized that I must must must tell you about my newfound love for NARS tinted moisturizer.  






Firstly, I adore the packaging. 
The labelling is so sleek and modern and it even has a little swatch of the skin tone in a strip around the top of the tube so you know exactly what you're getting...plus, it looks artsy.  This NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is also oil-free, which is an added bonus for the large majority of us makeup fanatics.  If you are prone to an oily t-zone or if you're just young, this added benefit will definitely help you out!


Another advantage to NARS's product is the SPF 30 included.  Despite the fact that it's only a tinted moisturizer, I find that it gives me an equally substantial level of coverage to other full foundations that I would use instead.  The built-in SPF means that I can be 100% confident that I won't burn but that I won't feel as if I have so many layers of chemicals on my skin either.  The NARS Tinted Moisturizer is smooth, light, and comes in eleven different skin tones!  





Check out the list of ingredients published by Sephora, as well as interesting research statistics about the product and purchasing details: http://www.sephora.com/pure-radiant-tinted-moisturizer-spf-30-pa-P302923?skuId=1396399


Hopefully that little insight helps some of you - I know for me, it was an amazing discovery that I sort of stumbled into and found by surprise.  There are so many awesome things you can find with just a few extra minutes in Sephora!

Talk soon,

Brit
~xoxo :)




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips